Welcome!

Hello and Welcome to my Blog...


I have decided to blog to share my day to day observations of life and reflections of how things are perceived at least in my opinion. I will apologize before I even get started if I offend since these are my views and everyone does have a right to have their own opinion. You might not agree with mine; and I will respect that.  I was going to start this through Facebook as a Note but thought this would be a better forum for my observations. (and maybe I'll get some followers lol)  There are many things that annoy/bother or I'm just tired of that I would like to reflect on.  I would like to clarify that I will not use this as a soap box or platform to complain about life but rather of my observations of good or bad things I encounter throughout life.  With that said... I bid thee farewell till next time. I promise to try to post at least once a week depending on my adventures and "simple observations"...


HD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Happenings

Florida

Return...